CD's - Hacking, Bulk Email, Search Engine Secrets, ETC.

Dear, Mr. gdb,
Shipping Before Christmas
Get free IP Cloaking Software with every order - http://3514738042/%7E%64%6E%73%31%30%31

13 Million Email Addresses + Bulk Mail Software - Get free IP Cloaking Software with every order - http://3514738042/%7E%64%6E%73%31%30%31

13 Million Email Addresses + Bulk Mail Software. Why pay others to do your mailings when do them yourself...as often as you like.
With these email addresses and email software you can be advertising in literally just a few minutes.  Direct email marketing has proven to the the most effective and least expensive type of advertising time and time again.  These email addresses are fresh.  These are people just like you and me.

The CD price is $24.95.  Order now!

Order 13 Million Live Email Addresses - CD here!
http://3514738042/%7E%64%6E%73%31%30%31

The Complete Marketing Combo - Get free IP Cloaking Software with every order - http://3514738042/%7E%64%6E%73%31%30%31

The complete marketing combo. The complete Search Engine Secrets CD + the complete 13 Million Million Email Addresses + Bulk Mail Software CD. With this package deal you'll be making money on the internet in no time.
The CD price is $34.95.  Order now!

Order Complete Marketing Combo - Search Engine Secrets CD + 13 Million Email Addresses here!
http://3514738042/%7E%64%6E%73%31%30%31

Have you ever wondered how a 15 year old kid can hack into a government computer, credit cards, create viruses, use ATM cards, talk for hours on free cellular calls, and do any one of a thousand miraculous things that adults with degrees in Computer Science cannot do? These kids are not geniuses, they just have access the to programs found on this CD and learned how to use them. Having the right software and practice is key.
The utilities found on this CD are not available at your local computer store.  I have gathered over 1,000 hard to find programs that will help you to learn about computer security and protect yourself.
The purpose of this CD is to give you the knowledge you need to begin to protect your computer/network.  Even though there are over 1,000 utilities on this CD, only the few utilities below are needed to really learn about computer security.
Ideally, it's best to have 2 lab computers to work with.  Do not use any of the programs on this CD on mission critical computers.  To conduct your very first DoS attack (how exciting) unzip the file the included files.  You must find out the IP address of the computer you want to DoS.  This program requires a source address (obviouly make it a spoofed address, 1.1.1.1) and the destination address (the IP of the victim machine - a.b.c.d).  At a dos prompt, type "program_name" 1.1.1.1 a.b.c.d, and hit enter.  a.b.c.d is the destination address.  At this point jolt should be causing the cpu of the destination computer to be at around 100%.  To stop jolt just ctrl+c.  Now, to protect yourself from a DoS attack, install the firewall program found on the CD on the destination computer.  The firewall takes a bit of configuration but works well once it is set up.  Try a DoS again and see what happens.
The included firewall will protect your computer from almost every exploit found on this CD.

TOM4TA - File Extras - Over 1,000 other utilities that as a system administrator, you should know exist.  This is what the enemy has in his/her arsenal...and now so do you.

The CD price is $24.95.  Order now! Order HackerVillage - Security Tutorial w/utilities here!
http://3514738042/%7E%64%6E%73%31%30%31

Search Engine Secrets

"Amazing Search Engine Secrets Discovered By A Computer Illiterate Man in Massachusetts Can Practically Hand
You the Top Search Engine Positions...And Add 1,550 Hits a Day to Web Site Overnight!"

Dear Friend,

Remember the first time you built a web site. You stayed up until the early morning working it out so that it would be
just perfect. Then, you were finally done and you sat back and thought, "The World is Good."

After that, you've dreamed of all the visitors your site would have, how they would all see your ad and buy your
product. Then it hit you, like a ton of bricks....How was anyone going to find your web site?

You thought about it for a while and eventually thought you had the answer....submit your site to the search engines.
But after you submitted your site you checked it out and couldn't find it.

So you waited a few days.....and still nothing You couldn't even find your site if you looked up your own
name!!!

Then, you got discouraged....after all that hard work NOTHING?!?!?

And this is where most people give up.....BUT You Don't Have To...

You can achieve top 20 positioning for your web site...and the tens of thousands of hits which come with it...if you
have the "Right" information available to you.

For Example, did you know:

* Infoseek, Alta Vista, and HotBot ban web sites which break their rules (many of the 'insider' techniques most experts
recommend will get you banned faster than you could imagine).

* Many search engines limit the number of pages you can submit from your domain (some only allow you to submit one
page for best results), although we can show you a technique we use to get hundreds of our pages listed.

* Yahoo only lists about 1% of the web in their actual directory. To even get your page listed, you may have to
use the "backdoor".

* Using a so-called search engine submission software that submits your site to 1,000 or more search engines could
actually get your page deleted from the major search engines.

* 95% of Internet traffic originates at one of the 10 major search engines...If you're not listed, you might as well
not even have a web site!

* Choosing the most effective 'keywords' is one of the major keys to a successful web site submission...Pick the right
ones and your web site will look like Grand Central Station during rush hour!

It has taken us over 2 years to learn how to consistently and without fail place any type of web site in the top 20 of the
major search engines.

So, we have produced a "Search Engine Magic" interactive CD-ROM that will show you step by step how to create pages
which storm the search engines and lay hold to the precious Top 20 positions that millions of people are trying to reach.

The Search Engine Magic CD-ROM consists of 21 interactive video and audio lessons that will run on any IBM compatible
computer showing you the exact step-by-step process we use to traffic thousands of visitors to our web sites every
single day.

You will learn:

* Three Different Methods We Use to Pick the Best Traffic Producing Keywords for any web site...and how you can have
a list of hundreds of popular keywords in only a few minutes.

* How Quick and Easy it is to Create 'Doorway' and 'Hallway' pages for the search engines so that you could possibly have
thousands of different pages on your domain all pulling in visitors for your site 24 hours a day 7 days a week.

* The Secret Weapon that gives you an "Unfair Advantage" over your competition...and virtually assures you will reach the
top positions (don't let your competitors hear about this one first or you will be in trouble).

* How to Submit Your Pages to the Search Engines and assure that every single one of them gets listed. (if you listen to
one of those amateurs tell you how to list your site, you may just get banned for life).

* How to Use Pay-Per-Click search engines to receive over 10,000 visitors for only $100

* The Infamous Yahoo backdoor...You can get listed and we will show you the quickest and easiest method for doing so!

* And much, much more...

Even Better, You'll Get the Same Results For A Fraction of What Everyone Else Had to Pay!

Listen: A lot of people all over the world are gonna be furious with me for sharing these "Insider Secrets" with
you...especially since you won't be paying even part of what they had to shell out for one top positioning page!

That's just too bad. It's been a secret for too long. So, let me tell you what the deal is....

That, my friend, is the bargain of a lifetime for a serious Internet marketer like yourself. What’s more, the money is
actually irrelevant, because...

The CD price is $24.95.  Order now!

Order Search Engine Secrets CD here!
http://3514738042/%7E%64%6E%73%31%30%31