Re: Can't connect to remote target in a confused state

Alright, glad to hear I wasn't far from the mark. What's the status of the
patch Elena Zannoni submitted? Has any portion of it been included in the 5.1
tree? Should it apply cleanly to a 5.1 tree? If it hasn't been included yet,
is there plans to include it in 5.1.1?

Thanks,
Shaun