Re: RE:Re: GDB 5.1/Core files and ptids (CONT)

On Jan 20,  9:19am, Takis Psarogiannakopoulos wrote:

> [...] Below is what I worked out for GDB 5.1.
> It will patch elf.c and corelow.c. according to your suggestions.
> If this is acceptable someone should check it in at least for
> the upcoming GDB 5.x.x.

Takis,

I looked your patch over and it looks pretty good except that it's
reversed.  (When you did the diff, you did ``diff -c new old'' rather
than ``diff -c old new''.)  Could you please resend your patch in
the non-reversed form.  It'll make it easier to review.

Oh... also, could you include ChangeLog entries this time?

Thanks,

Kevin

P.S.  I'm not the maintainer of any of the files in question, so
someone else will need to approve Takis' changes.