Remote Debugging Redux

For me, and probably for a lot of other people,
remote debugging is becoming increasingly important.
In particular, we need gdb's "gdbserver" to support
 * multiple architectures
 * multiple threads
 * stl and other complex C++ stuff, compiled with gcc 3.x
There's a lot of action behind the scenes, and it's confusing
to the casual onlooker.  So I'm starting to collect notes
on the subject at
   http://www.kegel.com/linux/gdbserver.html
including e.g. a link to the gdbserver patches for powerpc
and arm that Daniel Jacobowitz just posted.

If anyone knows of related pages or information missing
from my page, please email me, additions and corrections
gladly accepted.

Thanks,
Dan