Switch from gnats to Bugzilla?

It looks like our gcc counterparts are migrating to Bugzilla.

I was wondering if it would be a good time to switch gdb to Bugzilla,
too.

IMO, Bugzilla is superior to GNATS.  The interface is more intuitive
and it can even be linked to CVS (I believe).

There is a long discussion of this subject here:

http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2002-02/msg00454.html

I'm willing to do the work if there is agreement that it is a good
thing.

cgf