debugging gcc 3.x c++

Hi, i had ran into this bug before with gcc 3.0.3 and gdb 5.1, and was
told that it was properly fixed in the current versions of gdb (to be
specific, i was told that it was fixed in cvs between the 5.1 and 5.1.1
release). In the cvs snapshot i checked and the 5.1.1 release, it's
fixed in some but not all instances.

Basically when i go to print some of my C++ classes in the debugger, i
get a message saying "Value can't be converted to integer." There's a PR
filed on this at:

http://sources.redhat.com/cgi-bin/gnatsweb.pl?cmd=view%20audit-trail&dat
abase=gdb&pr=243

Personally i am using a arm-elf cross toolchain, gcc 3.0.3 and gdb 5.1.1
on a cygwin host.

I have no problem fixing this myself if someone could point me in the
right direction, since i'm not really familiar with gdb internals.

Also, something i'm not clear on, according to the gdb mailing lists
page, 'gdb-prs' is a "Mailing list for discussing bugs submitted to the
bug reporting database", but for some reason i can't post to this list
about a bug submitted to the bug reporting database. Perhaps the
description should mention that it's for testers only (i'm assuming this
is the case?) ?

--
Dan Conti
danc@fullplaymedia.com