RE: debugging gcc 3.x c++

Yes, i remember you telling me that at the time. I tried out a snap from
01/22/02 which seemed to fix it but showed other issues on my target.
When 5.1.1 came out, i figured that the existing bugfixes would be
incorporated into that release, and when i ran it initially it didn't
seem to exhibit this problem (although that could easily be attributed
to different test code). Out of curiosity, why wasn't this incorporated
into the 5.1.1 release?

In any case, when is gdb 5.2 scheduled to be released? If it was just
me, i'd use a cvs snapshot, but i have to set this up for a group of
people and i'd rather use something more stable. Alternatively, would it
be possible for me to patch my 5.1.1 with the appropriate fixes?

> Actually, it's for GNATS use only.  GNATS messages get copied there.

Then perhaps the web page should be updated to mention that it's for
GNATS use only? The description indicates that it can be used for
discussing bugs submitted to the database, so one would think that
discussion this bug (which was submitted to the database) should happen
on that list.