RFD ARM and non-gnu compilers

As far as I'm aware there has only ever been one compiler other than gcc
that could produce stabs-based debug data for an ARM target.

That one other compiler was the native compiler which shipped with RISC
iX, the BSD-4.2 derived OS from Acorn.

Since that platform is now obsolete for gdb (the code was deleted some
months back IIRC), I believe the setting of VARIABLES_INSIDE_BLOCK in
tm-arm.h is redundant and can just be removed (in either case, I don't
think this setting should be in the common code).

If anyone has any information to the contrary, please speak up now;
otherwise I shall just remove this definition.

R.