Re: The canadian cross build is broken

> Why? Here is the fragment. $frag won't be empty. The default one is
> mh-${host_cpu}pic:

In some future cases, it may end up getting added twice, in other
cases, it's empty and may cause problems.  For example, for cygwin
frag remains set to its previous value (currently empty) so you end up
adding "config/" to the list of frags.

> if [ "${shared}" = "yes" ]; then
>   case "${host}" in
>     *-*-cygwin*)        ;;

> Later, we check if it exists:
>
> for frag in ${frags}; do
>   if [ -f ${frag} ]; then
>     echo "Appending ${frag} to xhost-mkfrag"
>     echo "# Following fragment copied from ${frag}" >> temp-frag
>     cat ${frag} >> temp-frag
>   fi
> done
>
> before appending it. Did I miss something?

Some broken OSs may treat directories as meeting "test -f" :-(