Re: gcc development schedule [Re: sharing libcpp between GDB and GCC]

On Thu, Mar 28, 2002 at 09:00:29AM -0800, David O'Brien wrote:

>>The cvs server on sourceware uses an optimization (a patch written by
>>Ian Lance Taylor) to cache the information needed for a cvs update in a
>>single file per directory.
>
>How about a *REAL* optimization, such as not locking ,v files for
>anoncvs users??

The last time you suggested this, I offered to send you the source code
for the version of cvs that is being run on sources.redhat.com.  And, I
suggested that if you would like to rebuild cvs, verify that it works,
and be available for bug reports for your changes, I'd be willing to
install your new cvs binary on the system.

Why haven't you taken me up on my offer?

cgf