[ADMINISTRIVIA] "gdb-bugs at sources dot redhat dot com" gatewayed to "bug-gdb at gnu dot org"

I've recently gatewayed the apparently defunct gdb-bugs mailing list on
sourceware to bug-gdb at gnu.

This means that messages to gdb-bugs will go to bug-gdb and vice versa.
One notable exception is that most spam sent to bug-gdb won't make it to
gdb-bugs thanks to the spam blocking software running on
sources.redhat.com.

That's my primary motivation for effecting this gateway.  As I was in
the process of typing this message, sourceware blocked four pieces of
spam from bug-gdb.  So, I guess that part works.

This has been in operation for a while now so I think it is safe to
conclude that it is working.  Feel free to subscribe by sending email to

    gdb-bugs-subscribe at sources dot redhat dot com

FYI,
cgf
--
If you are inclined to send spam, then aaaspam@sources.redhat.com is
the place to send it.  Send mail there to be blocked from sending future