Re: Missing read_tag_typedef??

Tim Combs <tcombs@urbana.css.mot.com> writes:
> I was comparing the output of gdb417 with gdb511's info variables on
> a program using Diab's Mcore compiler and discovered a whole lotta
> "struct unknowns" in the output.  After a little investigation, I noticed
> that read_tag_typedef wasn't in dwarfread.c.  I checked back in the
> CVS log and couldn't find it in any version back to 5.0 (and I don't
> have 4.18). Any clues why this was deleted?

By gdb417, I assume you mean GDB 4.17.  I can't find a function called
read_tag_typedef in the 4.17 sources, so I'm not sure what you're
referring to.

You know that dwarfread.c is the reader for Dwarf 1, and that if
you're using any even mildly modern form of Dwarf, you really want
dwarf2read.c, right?