Re: cross-debugging of userland core files, nat -> tdep

On Wed, Apr 10, 2002 at 09:58:24PM -0400, Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:

 > Hit the nail on the head.  I believe I've gotten BFD to understand ELF
 > core files appropriately for a fair number of targets; you may need to
 > add a platform-specific chunk to all the ones I didn't get to.  Then
 > move supply_* out of the nat files, and link in the core code.

Okay, cool.

BTW, all of NetBSD's ELF core file handling is in bfd/elf.c.  It
doesn't require any platform-specific handling except one small
switch statement to comute the note type number correctly for
various arch's, which is in elfcore_grok_netbsd_note().