Re: does bpstat_print stop printing prematurely?

I wrote:
 > Assuming one decides to print all breakpoints, either move the
 > control for source/frame printing into bpstat_print or pull
 > the loop in bpstat_print into normal_stop().

Hmmm... another possibility is to do neither.
Instead, with the preprocessing pass in bpstat_print one
could early exit if printit_done is found, otherwise print
all the non-pc breakpoints first, then print all the pc-breakpoints last,
and then return one of `print_stop_action'.

That's requires a minimal amount of change and feels safest.
The only issue is whether programs that parse the output would
get confused if multiple pc breakpoints get reported.
The source location would still only be printed once so I'm guessing
it's ok, but someone with some knowledge of all the various
programs that parse the output should be consulted.