Re: GDB bug: target.c (target_signal_from_host): unrecognized real -time signal on arm

You're using snapshots from the 5.2 branch.  You need to look for
snapshots from the trunk if you want to debug an application using
threads or realtime signals.  Get snapshots from current/ insteaad of
from branch/.