Re: HP catchpoint code

> Ok, the first step is ``write after approval''.  Per the MAINTAINERS
> file:  ``To get recommended for the Write After Approval list you need a
> valid FSF assignment and have submitted one good patch.''
>
> Since the PA risc target isn't maintained, its commit rules are more lax
> then for maintained targets.
>
> enjoy,
> Andrew

Andrew,

Understood. Since I'm not a maintainer of any GNU package, I don't have
a GNU account. Would I be able to get a copy of the latest:
'/gd/gnuorg/request-assign.future'?

I'll wrangle out one good patch by cleaning up the "Don't show sr0"
display changes for disassemblies under PA. The rest will come as I get
up to speed on things.

Thanks for the support :)

Cheers,
Carlos.