Re: struct environment

On Fri, 6 Sep 2002 11:06:20 -0400, Daniel Jacobowitz <drow@mvista.com>
said:

> - warts in mdebugread that I was not patient enough to overcome when
>   I finally merged in hash table support

How hard do you think it would be to convert mdebugread over to using
the mechanisms from buildsym?  (I looked at mdebugread myself, but my
brain seems to be overflowing with GDB code right now; I'll try again
next week, but if you can give me an easy answer, so much the better.)
It seems to me like it shouldn't be too hard to convert it over to my
environment mechanism using the partially-constructed environments +
finalize ideas that we'd talked about earlier; but if it could just as
easily be converted to using buildsym, so much the better.

David Carlton
carlton@math.stanford.edu