sim/common/ and sim/igen/ contributed to the FSF

Hello,

Having finally completed all the relevant paperwork and gained all the necessary legal approval, I'm now in a position to contribute both my, and Red Hat owned portions of the directories sim/common/ and sim/igen/ to the FSF.

Both these directories will be considered part of the FSF's GDB and hence will be covered by GDB's copyright assignment(1).

For the immediate future, the individual simulator directories will retain their assorted copyrights (PPC, for instance, is still (C) me and IBM). I'll be working on this next (but don't hold your breath).

Does anyone see there being problems or have concerns with this?

Andrew

PS: Have a nice day!

(1) part of the file sim-fpu.c is (C) sun. I'll be fixing that as well.