Join AA - AntiVirus Anonymous - NOW! Your PC needs it! 5817

*Take Control of Your Computer With This Top-of-the-Line Software!*

           Norton SystemWorks 2002 Software Suite
                         -Professional Edition-

Includes Six - Yes 6! - Feature-Packed Utilities

ALL for 1 Special LOW Price of Only $29.99!

This Software Will:
 - Protect your computer from unwanted and hazardous viruses
 - Help secure your private & valuable information
 - Allow you to transfer files and send e-mails safely
 - Backup your ALL your data quick and easily
 - Improve your PC's performance w/superior integral diagnostics!
 - You'll NEVER have to take your PC to the repair shop AGAIN!

     That's SIX, yes, -6- Feature-Packed Utilities @ 1 Great Price!!!

      A $300+ Combined Retail Value YOURS for Only $29.99!
               < Price Includes FREE Shipping! >

          Don't fall prey to destructive viruses or hackers!
       Protect  your computer and your valuable information and

  CLICK HERE TO ORDER NOW! -> http://168.75.161.77/systemworkse123.htm

       OR cut & paste the above link in your browser's URL bar.

We are strongly against sending unsolicited emails to those who do not wish to receive
our special mailings. You have opted in to one or more of our affiliate sites requesting
to be notified of any special offers we may run from time to time. We also have attained
the services of an independent 3rd party to overlook list management and removal
services. This is NOT unsolicited email. If you do not wish to receive further mailings,

please click here 'http://168.75.161.51/remove-me.asp' to be removed from the list.

Please accept our apologies if you have been sent this email in error. We honor all removal requests.