Re: [RFC] ansidecl.h and PARAMS

I'm having problems with a redefinition of PARAMS on some FreeBSD
systems.  These system uses the libintl.h that's generated from
../intl/intlh.inst.in, which provides a definition of PARAMS if it
isn't already defined.  This libintl.h is included from gdb_locale.h.
Since our ansidecl.h header defines PARAMS unconditionally, and is
included *after* gdb_locale.h in defs.h, this results in a compiler
warning, and since I tend to use -Werror, this leads to a failure.
Yes, getting PARAMS defined (i.e., including "ansidecl.h") as early as possible ``feels safer''.

Should we consider pulling this into 5.3?

Andrew

Can anyone think of any reason not to move the inclusion of ansidecl.h
before the inclusion of gdb_locale.h?

Mark