Re: struct environment

Depends on how you grow it :-) Something like (assuming a real language :-):
D:
0: x, z
1: x, y (from C)
2: ...

How you intend to do this efficiently I don't know.
By efficiency did you mean speed or memory? I don't see speed being an issue (except for the global table), just memory (GDB's foot print growing).

> Remember that C
> uses D in turn, and that things "using"'d into D will therefore be
> visible in C.

True, but I'm not the one implementing this. I'm just trying to understand the core-gdb interface.

Andrew