How to view source file in remote debbuging

Hi,

We actualy try to debug a program on m68k target.
We are using the target remote command to connect
to the target with the m68k-stub file.
We are able to read the symbol table (gdb -s file.aout),
but the list command don't allow us to view the
source file.
So, we wan't to know how to view the source file during
debugging.

Thanks and regards.

PS: Sorry for our english.

Pascal and Francois-Xavier ENSSAT students.