Re: GDB PR categories

Andrew Cagney writes:
> Following up from what Elena did. What do people think of the following > PR categories.

Ok. seems reasonable. Even though there may be some overlap of
categories. Watch out for characters like '-' '+' '/' in the
names. Maybe double check with Fernando.
Is this for things like setup_xfail vis: ``setup_xfail *-*-* gdb/123''?

I guess the question is, as with the above, does ``gdb'' refer to the bug database or the category within the database. I think it should identify the bug database (so we can also refer to GCC's and other databases). Otherwize, we'll create a situtation where, every time someone re-categories a bug report, they need to remember to also modify the test :-(

Andrew