Re: GDB IRC channel?

On Fri, Oct 04, 2002 at 12:58:13PM -0500, Jim Blandy wrote:

> Is there a public IRC channel for GDB developers?  Red Hat has private
> IRC channels for projects, and they seem to get good use.
>
> If there is one, should it be mentioned on the GDB web pages?

No, there isn't.  I certainly wouldn't mind if there was one, though;
I've always found access to other developers to be tremendously useful.

There's a very unofficial #gcc on OpenProjects (excuse me, The Network
Formerly Known As OpenProjects); there's plenty of other suitable
networks, too.

--
Daniel Jacobowitz