Problems configuring gdb to use target ocd (wiggler)

Hi

I have a Macraigor Wiggler that can be connected to my parallel port on a x86
GNU/Debian system. I would like to build a cross-compiler but I do not know
how to configure it to use the ocd. And I didn't find any help about this
topic in the README or in gdb mailing list.

(gdb) help target
target async -- Use a remote computer via a serial line
target child -- Unix child process (started by the "run" command)
target cisco -- Use a remote machine via TCP
target core -- Use a core file as a target
target exec -- Use an executable file as a target
target extended-async -- Use a remote computer via a serial line
target extended-remote -- Use a remote computer via a serial line
target lwp-layer -- Low level threads support (LWP layer)
target multi-thread -- Threads and pthreads support
target remote -- Use a remote computer via a serial line

The same output is on my PowerMac. (Because finally I would prefer to use the
wiggler via a USB->parallel convert on my PowerMac to avoid cross-compiling.)

Is there magic option for ./configure ?

Any hints would be appreciated.  (Please cc to me as I am not subscribed to
this mailing list).

Regards

--
Niklaus Giger