Re: should minimal symbols be able to force lookup_symbol to return NULL?

On Mon, 4 Nov 2002 17:18:17 -0500, Elena Zannoni <ezannoni@redhat.com> said:
> David Carlton writes:

>> I'll wait until my first stab at refactoring (which, I hope, preserves
>> the current behavior exactly) (well, almost exactly: there's one or
>> two changes which I think of as bugfixes, but it's quite careful about
>> control flow) gets approved before I submit an RFA for that.
>> Certainly I'm glad that Joel has appeared and is willing to run
>> proposed changes through the testsuite on HP/UX machines.
>>

> I sent out a reply last night.
> http://sources.redhat.com/ml/gdb-patches/2002-11/msg00026.html

Yes, I saw it, thanks!  I just didn't have time to respond to it
properly yet: my actual job has rudely intervened.  (Plus, Michael
Snyder was kind enough to invite me over to Red Hat today.)  But I'm
almost done entering in homework grades, so hopefully I'll be able to
come up with a proper response later today; if not today, tomorrow.

David Carlton
carlton@math.stanford.edu