Re: [RFA] Replace strdup with xstrdup in tic30-dis.c

Alan Modra <amodra@bigpond.net.au> writes:

> Hmm, I'm inclined to just use "int" directly rather than introduce a
> "bfd_boolean".  Unless I hear objections, that's what I'll do one of
> these days..

I tend to think that bfd_boolean is better because it makes the code
slightly more self-documenting.  An int variable might hold any value,
but a bfd_boolean variable is clearly intended to hold only a true or
false value.

But I'm hardly fanatical about it.

Ian