Re: target sim question

You're right, my target doesn't have a built-in simulator, that's my task.
I've to define the simulator for our processor, but first i want to know waht
should I do to use a simulator (anyone). There are some yet-defined sims in
the sim directory. Do you how could I use (just for trying) one of these
simulator. E.G. I wanto to experiment first with the m68HC11 from motorola, I
want to know which steps should I take to debug with that simulated target,
than when I understand that , I would like to know the steps to define my own
simulator.
Thank You!!
Reply me please!! I'm hooked!