Re: Proposal for customization of output of "to_pid_to_str" op in remote.c

>Daniel Jaccobowitz wrote
>The remote protocol allows you to return more information in the stub.
>Can you do that instead?  See ThreadExtraInfo.

Daniel,
    I know that. Just as the remote protocol allows me to print out
extra information about each thread, I would like it to let me print
out the name of the thread and not call it "Thread 1" or "Thread 2"
etc. The proposed interface will allow the target dependent layer
to print what ever it wants. If the target dependent layer does not
specify the macro the behavior reverts to the Original mode.

Regards
Nat

ps: Thanks for pointing out the problem with the natg@ubicom.com address.
It has been fixed.