Re: Cfront support --> obsolete it

I have been looking at obsoleting the cfront support that was added in
1996 to gdb.

The code spans the following files:

buildsym.c
dbxread.c
gdbtypes.c
mdebugread.c
stabsread.c
xcoffread.c

stabsread.h

I am preparing a patch to obsolete the code.
It will be pulled after the next version of gdb goes out, as usual.

Does this impact anybody? I woudln't think so, since part of that
code, I discovered, was already ifdef'ed out...
When you say `already ifdef'ed out...', how ifdef'd out? Was it disabled to the point where it couldn't work? If it was (and there has been an intervening GDB release) then I think the code can simply go.

Andrew