Re: GDB not showing local-to-block variables ?

Iztok Kobal,
> To the GDB community - the answer has came from the experts-exchange
> community and (shame on you since it is simple) not from you !

I missed some of the discussion. What is this "experts-exchange
community"?

BTW: I sense a bit of disdain in your answer - I sincerly hope that this
is because I am not a native english speaker and misunderstood you.  I
personally have a lot of respect for the GDB developpers who spend some
of their time helping others for free despite the fact that they are
very busy (and there are many who do).

--
Joel