gdb_indent vs. dwarf2read

What do people think about adding "-T bfd -T asection" to gdb_indent.sh?
That's the majority style in current GDB, and we do it for some other
similar types.

[I'd like to re-indent dwarf2read.c, so I was looking over the results of
gdb_indent.sh on it before posting the patch.  Other churn: structs moved
from two spaces indented to the left column, which matches the general style
in GDB; and comments like:
  1) foo
     bar
reindented to
  1) foo
  bar
.  Should we slavishly obey GNU indent in this, or should I reformat the
comments by hand before posting the reindentation patch?]

--
Daniel Jacobowitz