Re: integer types in gdb code

I'm having trouble cleaning up our code to compile on various targets.

It seems like most targets have uint32_t, int8_t, etc. defined but not
always (ie. cygwin).  Is there a 'gdb approved' header or set of defines
that works consistently everywhere?  I'd like to be able to use something
consistently in all of our code without having to type in 'unsigned long
long' and such.
CORE_ADDR  ~= void *
LONGEST ~= long
ULONGEST ~= unsigned long