arm-gdbserver support thread debug?

Hi, folks:

Here I am going on an xscale board debug with my application running in ArmLinux. My program is thread one. But with gdbserver, I got a response from host-gdb that "don't support thread debug". How to enable thread debug on-board by GDB? Or definitely armgdbserver never promise thread debug?

If it' can be capable of thread debug, how to do it? Please show me or give a URL for reference.

Thanks in advance,

Kenny Yu (Xuanwei)

PCS R&D, Motorola
108, Jian Guo Road, Chao Yang District,