RE: [maint] The GDB maintenance process

This message was scanned for viruses and other malicious code by PrivaWall.

This mail was sent from ELTA SYS LTD.

I don't think so.  I do agree that some maintainers should try to
review patches in their areas of responsibility more often, but
that doesn't necessarily mean we need to change the
maintenance model.

P.S. Sorry for a possibly messed-up message, this one and
Possibly future ones.  We had major changes in our mail
setup, which will take me some time to repair...

This message is processed by the PrivaWall Email Security Server.