Re: solib-search-path not honoured after program start

> Your patch corresponds to my "at first glance" comment above.  While
> it might provide some short term relief for the problem that you're
> seeing, it doesn't address the problem of libraries needing to be
> reloaded when the search path or absolute prefix is changed.  Would
> you mind trying the following patch instead?

It's funny because I had actually came up with that before I read your email
(hence the quick turnaround).  "Great minds think alike but fools seldom
differ."  Which were we again? ;-)

I like your patch better.  At first glance I didn't see how it would do the
trick (I thought you were just adding a command) but I guess the
set_cmd_cfunc works automatically.

Works great.  I'm going to apply it to our 5.2.1 tree as well since it
solves an internal problem we're having.  Thanks a lot.

cheers,

Kris