Re: [maint] The GDB maintenance process

On Thursday, February 20, 2003, at 11:23 AM, Andrew Cagney wrote:

Daniel Berlin,

You and your track record are a case in point for why it is important to for GDB developers to both receive and respect peer review. I find it extreamly ironic that you, of all people, should be arguing that the system is stifling.

And finally, I find it extremely ironic that, you, a person whose main complaint with me was that i wouldn't take criticism and i didn't respect peer review from people i apparently didn't respect, won't take criticism or respect peer review from people he apparently doesn't respect.

Pot, kettle, black.

--Dan