Re: src/dejagnu/Makefile.am

drow> May I recommend (2)?  I just did something similar for the Debian
drow> packages of DejaGNU, making it the fourth time I've addressed this
drow> issue, I think.  It seems like the right way to go.

Okay, I'm going to go work on DejaGNU CVS and see if I can make
a contribution there.  That means strategy (2), where I accept their
weird-looking automake decision and add some 'distclean-local'
stuff.

Michael C