Re: Is anyone going to the GCC summit?

We have a conference for Apple developers the week before gccsummit, so it'd be tricky for any of the debugger folks from Apple to make it.

FWIW I think it'd be great to meet up with other gdb folks and do the secret gdb handshake and everything, but the timing of this particular conference is tricky for us..