Re: Re: Remote Debugging Of Multithreaded Application on PPC 82xx

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for your quick answer! Unfortunately your PREPARE_TO_PROCEED patch
did not have any effect on my system. I still have the problem, that the
debugger
jumps to the main thread instead of stepping through the client thread.

In some older mailings I found a hint, that there might be a problem, when there
are printed question marks (??) when the debugger starts. When I connect to
the remote target, I get the following lines on the host side. Is this correct?

(gdb) target remote 172.20.62.126:2345
Remote debugging using 172.20.62.126:2345
0x30010464 in ?? ()
(gdb) cont

My Thread Librarys have the following Versions:
   libpthread-0.8.so
   libthread_db-1.0.so
Are there any problems with Library versions?

Thanks again,
Frank

Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at mvista dot com> am 14.03.2003 15:17:38