Von: Keith Seitz [mailto:keiths at redhat dot com]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 2. April 2003 17:14
An: Jiang, Zheng-Yu
Cc: insight at sources dot redhat dot com
Betreff: Re: Insight Debugger

On Wed, 2003-04-02 at 03:52, Jiang, Zheng-Yu wrote:

> I use Insight Debugger to load executable *.elf on Infenion TriCore Board
> TC1775B together with GNU Compiler.
> Would you support to write any load scripts for such activity?

I suspect not, but it really is up to GDB. If there is a way to expose
such a thing in GDB, then Insight can easily be made to take advantage
of it.

What gdb target are you using ("remote", "extended-remote", something
else?)

You would probably do better to contact the gdb mailing list
(gdb at sources dot redhat dot com) and ask over there, since there are a lot more
people that read that group than this one.

Keith