Re: Deprecate dwarf and mdebug support, delete nlm?

Hello,

please do not drop NLM Support. Several people at Novell just
started with GCC as one of the supported development
environments and we're working on getting a lot of GNU
applications like gcc, bash, binutils as well as other nice tools
like gdb... running on NetWare.

It is our plan to give every change and every enhancement
back to you, the community.

I'm sure you will see much more activity around NLM
development with GNU tools in a few months because of the
work we're currently doing.

Thank you

Ulrich Neumann
Novell DeveloperNet SysOp