Re: GDB & VxWorks 5.4

>   The target GDB server (tRDBtask) software for VxWorks 5.2 has been replaced
> in VxWorks 5.4 with WDB. We would like to continue to use vxgdb to interface
> with VxWorks 5.4?  Has anybody got any suggestions?

Not sure I understand correctly what you are talking about, since I've
never played with VxWorks 5.2. However, with 5.4, you can/should have a
target server that runs on the host. This target server should handle
all the WDB communication between you and the target. As for you, you
should be talking to him using the WTX protocol. There is a C API that
you can use for that.

--
Joel