Re: Why does solib_open do what it does?

I believe the comment does not accurately reflect the code.  Here is my
proposal for the new comment using the search algorithm rather than search
order:

   Search algorithm:
   * If there is a solib_absolute_prefix and path is absolute:
   *   Search for solib_absolute_prefix/path.
   * else
   *   Look for it literally (unmodified).
   * Look in SOLIB_SEARCH_PATH.
   * If available, use target defined search function.
   * Look in inferior's $PATH.
   * Look in inferior's $LD_LIBRARY_PATH.

The code seems to make the meaning of solib_ABSOLUTE_prefix somewhat more
literal.  It's only used if the path is absolute.  Then the question is, do
we think this is correct?  Should we be searching literally at this point or
defer that until later?

cheers,

Kris