Frame context problem

Hi guys,

So close... so close :-)

Situation: At the end of a function, click step-over or step-into...

- single steps until it reaches the epilogue stub.
- asks for the frame, I return the FP as it was for the function, and the PC
return address to get back to the caller.
- gdb inserts a breakpoint at the return address I specified.
- gdb runs and stops at the breakpoint correctly.
- gdb removes the breakpoint, single steps, re-inserts the breakpoint and
continues!!!

So it must think that the context is wrong... can you please point me in the
right direction? Where is the decision made regarding deciding if this was
were it was ment to stop?

Thnaks

Nick