Re: libtgdb or libgdb

Well, I am not sure about the license. To me, thats not really a big
deal. It will defiantly be under the GPL, however, I don't know what to
do with the copyright.

Is there any advantage to making it GPL and keeping the copyright or
making it LGPL and giving the copyright to the FSF?

Would either of those scenarios effect companies?

Thanks,
Bob Rossi