Re: [rfc] Print solib events in mi-mode

> > I picked on solib-svr4 because it's the one normally found lacking.

At

> > least one of the solib backends already does this - probably SOM?

> So you're saying that you're not receptive to this patch but you'd

consider

> a svr4 patch for the load catchpoints?

If it could be moved out to solib.c, I'd be receptive to it. I'm also willing to look at a patch which modifies solib-svr4.c, but I'd prefer one which handles all off the solib backends in one fell swoop.

The patch is for breakpoint.c.  It's in the print_it_typical() function
which handles output when a breakpoint is hit.  I'm not sure how I would put
this into solib.c.

It's also for a different problem. MIing a few more stop reasons wouldn't hurt.

Andrew