Re: core files in testsuite directory

On Fri, 26 Sep 2003 13:45:59 -0400, Daniel Jacobowitz <drow@mvista.com> said:
> On Fri, Sep 26, 2003 at 09:44:06AM -0700, David Carlton wrote:

>> * What should the new cleanup function do?  Should it just try to
>> remove core.*?  Or should it be passed the PID of the process in
>> question, and only try to remove core.PID and core?

> Check um... corefile.exp?  Which does the former, I believe.

Yeah, but it's a special case: it runs in a subdirectory to make
cleanups easier.  It looks for core.* but only uses it if there's
exactly one match for the regexp; that makes using that regexp safe,
but I don't think the single match restriction would work well in
general.

David Carlton
carlton@kealia.com