Re: Follow fork testcases?

On Sat, Oct 11, 2003 at 04:55:14PM -0400, Andrew Cagney wrote:
> Daniel,
>
> Should these be enabled?  Do they work?

Follow-fork.exp works with some output changes.  I haven't gotten
around to it yet because I want to test the updated tests on HP/UX.
It's on my TODO still.

Follow-vfork does not work because it also uses follow-exec
functionality.  I need to ask for some comments on how following execs
SHOULD work, since the way it DOES work is somewhat dodgy.  That's also
on my TODO list.

Thanks for the reminder.

--
Daniel Jacobowitz