Re: MI command -stack-list-locals

 > We've added a "2" version of -stack-list-locals which prints out a lot
 > more information, as well as automatically creates varobj's for all of
 > the local variables.

Do these variable objects get deleted and replaced with a new set every
time the current frame changes? Does that not slow down the user interface?

 >                     On the above example, we output
 >
 > -stack-list-locals 2
 >
 > ^done,locals=[
 >
 > varobj={exp="i",value="5",name="var1",numchild="0",type="int",typecode="
 > INT",dynamic_type="",in_scope="true",block_start_addr="0x00001dd0",block
 > _end_addr="0x00001e04"},

I suspect that I could use this approach for Emacs and I certainly don't want
to try do things that others have already done. At some stage, will Apple
put these changes into the RedHat CVS repository for FSF gdb?

Thanks for the info.

Nick